Re: I can't run games

On Fri, 25 Jul 1997 DoWNxxGoD aol com wrote:

> Hugo.. your response to this quesion was not very helpful and actually quite
> harsh.. I have the same problem as Henry... and I do understand Unix paths..
> even if I can't get my games to work... now.. does anyone have a suggestion
> that can help us out?? I am in the correct directory.. but get no response
> when I try to run my games....

Hmm. so something like:

	cd /usr/games
	./morse

Does not work?

Remember that many of the programs in /usr/games requires the SVGA-LIB
stuff to be working.

And I can't answer a question beyond the info I have. So I will start of
with the most obvious things that will go wrong.

> >On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Henry Boardman wrote:
>
> >> My install went fine, but I can't run anything in /usr/games.
>
> >start with ./your_program_here or add /usr/games to your path.
>
> >> I feel I'm missing something elemental. What is it?
>
> >Understanding of UNIX paths.

Hugo.

	| Hugo van der Kooij     | mailto:hvdkooij caiw nl      |
	| 3155 VJ  Maasland      | (De man met de rode hoed)    |