Re: Epson Stylus Color 600 printer (fwd)

--------
> 	How do I setup an Epson Stylus Color 600 printer.  (I am also unsure of
> why its on lp1, I only have 1 printer port, but this what was detected and
> I can get text out, just no PS).  Any help would be greatly appreciated

I am not  familiar with the "Epson 600" printer. Is it postscript capeable?
Perhaps you need to set appropriate filters. This can be done  easily via the
"printtool". You may wish to examine the man pages for "ghostscript", do a
"$ man gs"

Eleanor

micros50 computer net