Migration of Linux Sever

I have a Linux Server installed in a Pentium II Machine and i am planning to migrate that server to a SUN Ultra Enterprise 450 ..
I downloaded the ISO files for redhat 6.2 for sparc and copyed to a CD...

My questions are:
1- I know how to install linux for Intel, is it the same for SPARC, how do i create the startup disk (is there any startup disk????)

2- How do i move all my configuration form one server to the other.. actually the server has DNS, MAIL, FTP.... which files do i have to copy for the new server to be exactly as the old one?????

Thanks