From: A. Benjamin [mailto:postbox new-wen net]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 5:13 AM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Ping fails on eth0

I just notice something. The routing table has 192.168.0.0 for eth1 and
193.168.0.0. The 192 and 193 I not worried about because I changed it to see
what would happen. For each ethernet, I assigned an individual ip address.
The destination under routing table has the last two segment number with 0's
when I assigned eth1 as having 192.168.0.2 and eth0 as 193.168.0.1. Is this
a problem?