Re: ping only 1 packet

I also bet that it's a bad NIC card.  Ping is such a low level function
that either it works or it don't.  If it works it only means that the
card is functioning and that basic logical setup is complete.  A lot
won't work even if ping does.  I'd recommed that you look at basic issues
with the card and driver.  Swap the card out and see if that clears up
the problem.

Dave