Re: partition help....

You didn't actually say what your problem is ("something about lilo"
is simply not sufficient), but I can guess it is probably that your
Win98 partition takes up more than the first 1024 cylinders of your
drive (check "fdisk -l").  If this is the case, you must either move
or delete your Win98 partition, or use a floppy-boot or loadlin
(not LILO).  This issue is covered in detail in the HOWTO:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/LILO.html
(Specifically, Sec. 2.2 "How Should I Configure My IDE Hard Drives?")

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc grainsystems com