Re: ATI Rage 128 Pro with Xree86 3.3.6

I believe I helped my son with one of these. Since I learned to setup
Xwindows using xf86config, I can only suggest using that tool. It has a
pretty extensive database of video cards. To get it to work, as I recall,
I had to select something other than an accelerated driver for the card.
Also, I'm running RH6.1, which may have a different looking database.

Karl L. Pearson
Senior uniVerse Database Analyst
Senior Unix/NT/Win Analyst
karlp colubs com