From: mix [mailto:mix bgnet bg]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 3:16 AM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: RH6.2:ipx_configure:invalid argument

First, excuse me for my bad English!

I want to run mars_nwe on RH6.2. It worked on RH6.0, but on RH6.2 - don't.
The problem is IPX. My kernel is compiled to support IPX module:
      IPX protocol: yes
      Internal IPX network: no
But on boot ipx_configure says:
      socket: invalid argument

Either of update RH6.0 (with configured IPX) to RH6.2 or new installation
of RH6.2 the result is the same.

Please tell me what's wrong.
Thank you in advance.