RE: partitionless installation

> Running under FAT is very ugly.  I wouldn't even
> consider it if the machine is to be linux-only.
> It does have its uses, however.

Totally agree. Only use I can think of is when you are not sure you can get
a proper configuration for your hardware. If you can't, just delete the
images on VFAT and Linux's gone, without messing your actual partitioning at
all. If you can configure Linux properly, then erase the images, repartition
your hdd and reinstall Linux.

Actually, if you can not configure Linux in your box, then, the best
solution is to get another box ;).

-Manuel.