From: Jason Miller [mailto:jmille34 tampabay rr com]
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2000 3:55 PM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: postgres sql server

I would like to set up linux as an sql server to my NT machine, which
runs coldfusion. I installed everything off of the Redhat 6.2 CD, but I
have no idea how to test it or hook it up to my NT machine (or anything,
for that matter). In fact, I doubt there even exists a database,
although I *think* that /var/lib/pgsql/base/template1 and
/var/lib/pgsql/base/postgres are supposed to be empty or test db's or
something. I also think I installed the postgres odbc add-on (or
whatever it is). What do I do next?

--jason