Re: Bind DNS version ?

Hi ,

I should make the word "Compability" more clearly.
I meant in situtation as,
   W2K using DDNS as master/primary DNS  for Zone "abcde.com".
   and RH X.X DNS as secondary zone for "abcde.com"

   Or vice versa,

   When the primary DNS record got changed, like
    a PPP customer dial in w/ name "johndoe.abcde.com"
   the DNS record change will be distributed thru both RH/W2K
    DDNS server.

Thanks

Meng