Sendmail Prob

Hmmmmmm

I've got a server up and running with some virtual domains setup.
Everything was working great until I went and tried to send an email to
a user via the virtual domain (user virtualdomain com).  Now if I send
it to the same user via the primary server, it works fine. I know I've
got to be missing a setting some place in the DNS or one of the .conf
files somewhere regarding the aliasing, but I'm drawing blanks today.
Any input would be most appreciated.

Nat