Dependency!

Dear All,

    After I have installed the Redhat6.2, and I try to recompile the kernel for some of my devices. After that, I do the lilo and everything going well.! But when I reboot the machine, Redhat try to finding dependency and it shows

** Unresolved ..... /lib/modules/2.2.14-5.0/x.o

somthing like that. However, the boot process is successful and everything working perfect. How I fix the above problem? thanks

Amen