From: Marc Deschambault [mailto:marc targetpc com]
Sent: 02 May 2000 12:47
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: Re: testing

Excellent =)

ok, so anyways... if I have a 486 motherboard that only supports up to 8g
and I have a 20g hd, and Linux detects the 20g, would that mess it up?
Because I'm in that situation and Linux wouldn't boot after being
installed... I've installed it on my other comp which has no problems (fic
va-503+ w/2.1g).

I'm getting a new motherboard soon, but it might  be a while, so I wanted to
install linux... but guess I'll have to wait.. unless anybody has
suggestions/tips of what can remedy this... it would just stall when booting
for a really long time, and then I just reset it..