Mozilla nightly build now much more stable

At work I have been using the nightly build of Mozilla for a while (alas, on
Win32), updating more or less every day since M15. I can tell all you people who
are frustrated with Netscape 4.72 that today's build of the Win32 platform
version (the first I have tried since Friday) seems much faster and more stable
than anything I've seen to date. I think they've made some big breakthrough in
the widget set or something.

I would recommend people to give it a go. Previously it was slow or crashed alot
but I recon this is now preferable to Netscape 4.72 and they must be very close
to a release. Scrolling is v. fast and smooth and page rendering is also very
quick. You no longer have to wait after clicking a button, and can now tab
through forms for the first time.

This is now my browser of choice.

Paul.

by those to whom it is addressed.