Mozilla

Hello. "Mozilla" is the codename for the open source project to build the next
version of the Netscape Navigator browser and family of applications. It's
sponsored by Netscape. You can see more and get links to downloads from the
homepage at www.mozilla.org

You want to follow the links to getting the latest nightly build of Mozilla.
Many platforms (especially Linux) are supported. There's a simple script you run
to install.

ps if there's ever a mention of a piece of software and you're not sure what it
does or where to get it, Freshmeat is a great resource for searching for it. Try
http://freshmeat.net. There's a search engine and you can input the name of an
app and it will take you to a summary page with links to the download and to the
home page.

Good luck,

Paul

rbenson ihl state ms us on 02/05/2000 12:13:35

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com