Re: MAILs

I am sure you mean well but this is intended as a mailing list for people's
problems installing Linux so it's not surprising if people are having problems
installing Linux that they may not be in a position to use Linux to send their
emails!

martin hf gmx de on 02/05/2000 17:01:51

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com