Re: Internal PCI Modems

I use an internal Best Data 56K that states it is for NT. That means the
modem is NOT plug and play.

With that said, I still think if someone could help you figure out how to
use DOSEMU to run the little program that sets up the IRQ and base
address, maybe you could still use it. In my case and since there are
non-plug and play modems out there with jumpers, I just opted for that
route.

MY QUESTION is this: What about using an internal PCI-based ROUTER for DSL
connectivity?  Anyone know if that will work? I'm thinking specifically of
the Intel 2100, which USWest sells and recommends for their DSL
connection. Will RH find and use it?

Karl L. Pearson
Senior uniVerse Database Analyst
Senior Unix/NT/Win Analyst