Re: MAILs

Not every employer uses Linux on the desktops :(

----- Original Message -----
From: <Paul Newman pgen com>
To: <redhat-install-list redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: MAILs

> I am sure you mean well but this is intended as a mailing list for
people's
> problems installing Linux so it's not surprising if people are having
problems
> installing Linux that they may not be in a position to use Linux to send
their
> emails!
>

> martin hf gmx de on 02/05/2000 17:01:51
>
> Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com
>
> To:   redhat-install-list redhat com
> cc:
>
> Subject:  MAILs
>

> Hello everybody!
>
> Why does every second one on this LINUX-list use M$-Outlook Express???
>
> The "best" example:
> >    test (again, sorry about this)
> >    Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 07:49:00 -0400
> >    From:"Marc Deschambault" <marc targetpc com>
> >    To: <redhat-install-list redhat com>
> >    Reply to: redhat-install-list redhat com
> >

> >    sorry about this, just have to sort out outlook express
>

> Don't you know that this Mailing-list is about Linux ???
>
> Linux has plenty of GOOD Mailing Programs!!!

> ________________________ Disclaimer Notice ____________________________
> This E-mail message is private and confidential and should only be read
> by those to whom it is addressed.

> dissemination, distribution, copying, reproduction, modification or
> publication of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please delete
> the message from your computer and destroy any copies.
>
> This message is not intended to be relied upon by any person without
> subsequent written confirmation of its contents.  This company therefore
> disclaims all responsibility and accepts no liability of any kind which
> may arise from any person acting, or refraining from acting, upon the
> contents of the message without having had subsequent written
> confirmation.
>
> If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems
> occur in transmission please notify us immediately by telephone on
> +44 (0)24 76 424000

Disclaimer

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the Azlan Holdings bv and/or
subsidiary. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.

Azlan Holdings MIS Helpdesk by telephone on
+31 (0) 79 3443200.