From: Marie-Therese Lorentzen [mailto:mtlorentzen get2net dk]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 12:54 PM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: SV: MAILs

Does it matter? The fact that we are all on the Linux Mail list means that
we are interested in solutions other Microsoft. It also means that we are
well aware of the many different good and bad programs. It doesn't however
mean that we all want to drop everything that is Microsoft. It's a free
world so let us make our own choices.
Marie-Thérèse