RE: MAILs

On Tue, 2 May 2000, Allen,Andrew R.(NXI) wrote:

> I don't suppose any of you EVER considered that there is Oulook Express for
> UNIX.
> http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/ie/Info/techdocs/unixoerevgd.asp

Why should we get a shitty app like Outhouse Depress (even in its UNIX
incarnation) when there are so many good mailers that have been tried and
tested for ages under UNIX and which have less bugs sorry I meant
"features" too....

I use PINE and it is really great...it has more features than outhouse
depress will ever hope to have....

> Now kill this thread.  You're filling up my OUTLOOK inbox.

Please send Outhouse depress to /dev/null and get PINE....that shoud give
you more space....;-)

Grendel

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)