Re: Mozilla nightly build now much more stable

That's a good point. It's www.mozilla.org. It is a descendant of netscape - they
are now developing their next generation open source. That project is named
Mozilla. It was kind of daft of me to assume that anyone who had heard of open
source would automatically also know of Mozilla - I'm all the more glad I posted
to the list now!

It's also available on www.sourceforge.net as are lots of other splendid open
source projects.

I believe I did post a follow up mail to the RH install list with the URL

karlp colubs com on 02/05/2000 20:18:20