Re: rpm for Qmail

Just a note to everyone. If you are recommended a program and dont know where to
get it, go look at freshmeat.net and see if it's there. In case anyone doesnt
know, freshmeat is a repository of open source and associated wares with a nice
search engine.

Paul

kalum lintux cx on 02/05/2000 23:45:51

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com