PostgreSQL installation problem

Hello,

Few days ago, I tried to install redhat linux 6.0. The  installation it self
completed successfully, but after restarting the machine, I get the
following error message :

Starting PostgreSQL service : Can't find database system. Expected to find
it in "/VAR/LIB/PGSQL" but unable to open file with pathname
"/VAR/LIB/PGSQL/CLASS/TEMPLATE1"

So far, I just follow the redhat 6.0 standard installation procedure. I
haven't change anything on the configuration / setting.

Is there anybody can show me what should I do to solve those problem ?. I
will appreciate any help that you offer.

TIA

SOL

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com