Re: Final install hurdle (sound)

What is the card and what settings did you choose?

thomas powell home com on 03/05/2000 13:40:29

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com

To:   redhat-install-list redhat com
cc:

Subject:  Final install hurdle (sound)

Sound behaves as though it is correctly setup but no sounds come through with CD
or sound file playback.

I went through sndconfig and it reports the correct card but the test sound does
not playback.

Sound is still working fine through Windows.  Any possible conflicts I should
try to check?

Thanks,
Thomas Powell
Sound behaves as though it is correctly setup but no sounds come through with CD or sound file playback.

I went through sndconfig and it reports the correct card but the test sound does not playback.

Sound is still working fine through Windows.  Any possible conflicts I should try to check?

Thanks,
Thomas Powell

by those to whom it is addressed.

confirmation.