Re: Books

On Wed, 3 May 2000 Paul Newman pgen com wrote:

> Can I be a pain and also suggest you consider exim, a derivative of qmail you
> might prefer!

Sure...Yes I actually got the exim distro and since I was busy I had a
quick look but couldn't find any instructions for installing it...Guess
the doc's come as part of another download...anyway I will give it
a try..but I see no reason to..qmail is working perfectly ...

Kalum

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)