Re: Mozilla nightly build now much more stable

On Wed, 3 May 2000 Paul Newman pgen com wrote:

> That's a good point. It's www.mozilla.org. It is a descendant of netscape - they
> are now developing their next generation open source. That project is named
> Mozilla. It was kind of daft of me to assume that anyone who had heard of open
> source would automatically also know of Mozilla - I'm all the more glad I posted
> to the list now!

Actually Paul..I got hold of Netscape 6 preview release 1 Browser which is
based on code from mozilla and it sure is great and looks really cool
too..

But on the downside sometimes it crashes...but since this is a preview
release it is excusable...and from what I've seen the future for mozilla
looks good..:-)

Kalum

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)