Re: Mozilla nightly build now much more stable

This rocks compared to the preview release - much quicker and only crashes for
me when trying ftp through a proxy. Ordinarily doesnt crash.
The preview release is just an older nightly build with some modifications

kalum lintux cx on 03/05/2000 13:21:49

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com