RE: I'm confuzzed!

	[Burke, Thomas G.]  I have to be honest, it was just the link's...
However, I _can_ run the script manually (as root)...

> > 2)  Got a preliminary IPCHANS script put together.  Interestingly
> enough,
> > when I type "./rc.firewall", the machine comes back & tells me something
> > along the lines of "file not found"....  I do an ls, and sure enough,
> the
> > file is sitting right there!  Doesn't matter if I rename it to something
> > else, same crap happens...
>
> Is it saying that "./rc.firewall" is not found or that some file
> refernced withing is not found?  Also, check your shell invocation
> at the top of the script.

	[Burke, Thomas G.]  Shell invocation is there #! sh (or something
along those lines)...  It says that the file I'm trying to run is not
found...  The odd part is that I can run other things (gnorpm, for
instance).