Re: I'm confuzzed!

"Burke, Thomas G." wrote:

> I have to be honest, it was just the link's...
> However, I _can_ run the script manually (as root)...

Well, okay then.

> > Is it saying that "./rc.firewall" is not found or that some file
> > refernced withing is not found?  Also, check your shell invocation
> > at the top of the script.
>
> Shell invocation is there #! sh (or something along those lines)...

Yes, but what _exactly_ does it say?
This is not a comment to let you know this is a shell script.
"#!/bin/sh" as the first line of a file means very specifically,
"Run /bin/sh as the interpreter for this script."  If this exact
path is not correct, you may get an error like this.

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc grainsystems com