Re: Final install hurdle (sound)

I have RH6.1 and my CD doesn't play sound. I however found that if I ran
the 5.2 version of xmixer and just clicked on the single slide to the
right of the CD volume control, it kicked off something and the sound now
works... Sorry I don't have better details. None of the Linux boxes
here at work have sound cards so I can't run Xmixer to get label names.

Karl Pearson
Senior Systems Analyst/D.B.A.
Karlp colubs com