RedHat 6.2: bootnet/DHCP/NFS

Hi,

I am trying to install RedHat 6.2 on a machine using the latest
bootnet.img diskette. I use kickstart with DHCP and NFS. I am
asked for an installation language, keyboard type, then SCSI
drivers are loaded, and finally:

Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
'import exceptions' failed; use -v for traceback
Warning! Falling back to string-based exceptions
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 3, in ?
    import sys, os, signal
ImportError: No module named os