Re: RedHat 6.2: bootnet/DHCP/NFS

> Could it possibly be your network card?  What kind of network card are you
trying to use the boot.net with?  Do you have a cdrom drive in that machine?  If
so try booting from it...  I have found that yes the boot.net works great but if
you have a "clone" network card then it sometimes can be a pain.  Not RH that is
the clone card.... :=)

This a Dell computer, so there is no clone card aboard. It's a
3Com 3c905b. Besides I am able to install from the CD-ROM with
boot.img and use the network. Strange...

The fact that the anaconda Python script fails to import libraries
from /usr seems to mean that the RAM disk is not that well configured.
Unless I type something I shouldn't... But the error message is not
explicit.

Dimitri