From: Karl Pearson [mailto:karlp colubs com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 12:18 PM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Final install hurdle (sound)

Nope, it was actually (I'm home now and can look!) the MIX slider. I would
just have to "touch" it with the pointer while holding down the button. If
I moved it, sound would cease, click, come on again, click, go off, click,
come on, etc. while moving the slider up and down. With GMIX 3.0, this
didn't work, only with XMixer 2.2 . . .  Go figure and yes, for this easy
solution, life is good.

Karl L. Pearson
Senior uniVerse Database Analyst
Senior Unix/NT/Win Analyst