Re: Need help configuring sound card/PPP

Lars, your modem appears to be a winmodem. There is a pretty big list of
winmodems you can check on

http://www.o2.net/~gromitkc/winmodem.html

and you can checkout www.linmodems.org for more help

Regarding your sound card the most probable explanations are either something
else using IRQ5 or you need to choose a different I/O port.

Paul

lars_pace hotmail com on 05/05/2000 03:12:58

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com