Re: Perl/Apache install problems

Hi Willis,
     I just installed 6.2 this week and had a problem with my screensaver
working. I finally figured out that I needed  to set
xhost + localhost
for the screensaver to have authority to lock the screen.  Everytime I restart
xwindows it apppears I need to set it again so the next question is where to
set it so it takes effect everytime xwindows is started.

Hope this helps,
     Jack