Re: Books

On Sat, 6 May 2000, Mark Lo wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     What is exim??

Exim is another agent for delivering mail just like sendmail qmail postfix
etc...

The website is <www.exim.org>.

Personally though I would recommend qmail, I have used it for a long time
and IMHO it is the best out there for the job.

You certainly would be surprised by the speed of delivery by qmail..I was
quite surprised the first time I ran qmail too...It handles the millions
of messages at hotmail.com too.

Grendel

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)