Re: Books

Mark,

Webmin is a browser-based (GUI) sendmail configuration and administration
tool.  It's interesting.  Download it and try it out.

Paul

Paul B. Brown                                  pbrown btechnet com
President
Brown Technologies Network, Inc.               http://www.btechnet.com/

Systems and Applications Design, Development, Deployment, and Maintenance