Re: Sendmail & SMTP EXPN & VRFY

Yep.  It's part of the configuration of sendmail.cf.  You should look
into the m4 configuration process of creating sendmail.cf.  I don't
remember the specifics anymore but just read through the material on:

http://www.sendmail.org/

Paul

Paul B. Brown                                  pbrown btechnet com
President
Brown Technologies Network, Inc.               http://www.btechnet.com/

Systems and Applications Design, Development, Deployment, and Maintenance