[no subject]

I'm trying to install RH 6.1 onto my Compaq Presario 7360.  The machine is a
AMD-K6-2 500MHZ (3DNow) machine with 128 megs of ram.  I can not get the
install process to boot.  If I try to boot from the CD it just hangs giving
me no message, nothing ever boots - just a black screen.  If I try from the
Disk it gets me to the intro screen and I when I hit enter to install it
comes back with a message that says "Boot Failed: please change disks and
press a key to continue."  The disks work fine on my PIII. Thanks.

Steve