Integrated 2X AGP 3D Graphics ChipSet

I have a Compaq Presario 7360 and the only video card specs I can find says
it has a:

"Integrated 2X AGP 3D Graphics ChipSet"

I also know it uses 8 meg of shared memory.

I don't know what card/chipset to select in Xconfigurator.  I've tried using
just SVGA and telling it that it has anywhere from 512k of memory up to the
actually 8meg and I can not get X Windows to run.  Any ideas?  If I "have"
to buy a new video card does anyone know if I can disable the Integrated
card?  Thanks.

Steve