How to boot up KDE desktop default

Hi all,

I just installed both Gnome and KDE desktops of the RH 6.2. Most of the time i'm using KDE Desktop more than Gnome desktop.,so that i want to set KDE as the default desktop other than Gnome. I have set KDE as defult desktop, but the next time i boot up the Gnome appeares again, so i have to log out Gnome and switch to KDE manually.Please help me to to set gnome default to KDE default. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Hung