Re: Dell Laptop Install Help

Use a dos boot disk with the CD drivers on the disk.
Run something like mscdex (that the right driver program?)

Once DOS is loaded and you have the CD assigned to
a drive, like D:, then go into the dosutils directory on the
linux CD and run autoboot.

c:> d:
d:> cd \dosutils
d:\dosutils> autoboot

This is how I did it to install on a Dell Dimension XPS P90
Of course, on mine it is EXTREMELY slow, so I think my machine needs
some major tweaking to get it to work at a reasonable speed.

Hope this helps
Brian