Re: How to boot up KDE desktop default

hi,

You can create a file named "desktop" under /etc/sysconfig and the content of the file is "KDE" without the quote.

Calvin

From: "Hung Dao" <hungdao hotmail com>
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: How to boot up KDE desktop default
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 06:02:53 PDT

Hi all,

I just installed both Gnome and KDE desktops of the RH 6.2. Most of the time
i'm using KDE Desktop more than Gnome desktop.,so that i want to set KDE as
the default desktop other than Gnome. I have set KDE as defult desktop, but
the next time i boot up the Gnome appeares again, so i have to log out Gnome
and switch to KDE manually.Please help me to to set gnome default to KDE
default. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Hung