Re: crash :(

What were you trying to accomplish with all that?  Why?
You should be very careful editing those scripts and
at least test them before rebooting!  It sounds like you
poured milk in your gas tank and now it won't start.  *grin*

You can still boot a floppy or the install rescue,
get your drive mounted and attempt to repair the scripts
(or would reinstalling initscripts rpm work?)
Of course, repairing the scripts means you have to know
what you did to them in the first place.  What is bcheckrc?
A backup copy of rc.sysinit?  You edited /etc/rc.d/rc,
so why change the inittab entry?  It sounds like you're
creating more problems for yourself.

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc grainsystems com