[no subject]

I am trying to mount a scsi disk with a file system ncpfs on my redhat
instalation (I have to recover the information stored on it because of a
crash  of our matematical department server), but i can't get it to
work...

i am trying this command:

[root thor /mnt]# mount -t ncpfs /dev/sda1 disk

and i get:

[root thor /mnt]# ncpmount -S /dev/sda1 -f755 -d755 -n disk

ncpmount: User name is not specified in find_conn_spec

and it didn't return to the prompt.

which username do i have to use, or do i have to use one? or is this
totally wrong?

--
/*------------- Universidade de Tras os Montes e Alto Douro ----*/
Jorge Borges (Eng de Sistemas do CIUTAD)