Re: connecting two hard disks

Hello,
when using LILO, remember that both OSes whishes to be on the first disk,
so you will have to do a drive mapping. This is what I did:
Install Linux on the first drive including LILO and windows on the second.
Then lilo.conf looks like this:

[usual linux options]
other = /dev/sdb1
	label=dos
	table=/dev/sdb
	map-drive=0x80
	to=0x81
	map-drive=0x81
	to=0x80

with 0x80 being the first hard drive (according to bios) and 0x81 the
second (and so on).

Greetings,
Sebastiaan