Re: Upgrade bug?

At 09:30 PM 5/8/00 -0400, you wrote:
Hi folks,

Can someone help?

I upgraded last night. If you read my previous message, the upgrade program told me when I would run out of space on the /usr file system. (/, /usr, /usr/src, /home and /usr/local are separate partitions on my system) I selected my packages to install and the upgrade verified everything and performed the upgrade (or so I was told by the congratulations message that appeared). When I booted, I found that my / partition was full and when I tried to start kde, I found that the libs for kde had not been installed (not enough disk space, I guess). The bug is that the installer figured out the disk space requirements for /usr, but didn't figure it out for /.
(btw, how are bugs reported these days?)

Best place for bugs you have verified to be bugs would be http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla which is where bugs
are preferably posted so they can be easily referenced an responded to by their bug ID#

-Stan Bubrouski

Now to get me out of this mess, can anyone point me to some packages that I can delete to get rid of gnome and make room for kde?

Thanks,

Mark
              ___
            __HHH__
             (@ @)
| Mark Neidorff                |"Explain everything as simply as   |
| neidorff bellatlantic net    |possible. And no simpler"          |
| Just Answers!                |                                   |
| Computer Systems Solutions   |                   Einstein        |

-- To unsubscribe: mail redhat-install-list-request redhat com with "unsubscribe" as the Subject.