CPU / Ram problems

I have a dual-processor system.  Two Celeron 500's.  When I check
/proc/cpuinfo or whatever that file is called, it only shows 1 cpu.

Also, I have 128 mgs of ram, and I use append="mem=128M" in the lilo.conf
file, but when I do a "free", it shows 64 mgs.

This is the first time I've had to admin a system.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Michael Rubin
mrubin fds firstdigitalschool com