My computer shuts down and I don't know why

Hi,

I have got the following problme:

my computer (Intel PIII with RedHat 6.2) shuts
down every weekend and I don't know the reason for

it. I have already checked the different /var/log
files, but that does'nt give me any hints. I also
checked the different at and cron jobs, but again
nothing.
 Has anyone any ideas?? Are there some tools to
check or monitor the system so I can finds out
what happens??

I would be very happy, if someone could help me.

Many thanks in advance

Marc
Marc-Andre Hodapp
hodapp isd uni-stuttgart de
phone: +49 711 685 7643               fax:
+49 711 685 3706

Institute for Statics and Dynamics of Aerospace
Structures (ISD)
University of Stuttgart,  Pfaffenwaldring 27,
D-70569 Stuttgart